Train the Trainer
A Training Program for the Detect & Connect Workshop on Mental Health and Dementia Awareness
Applications are now being accepted for the free, two part training to learn how to facilitate a Detect & Connect workshop.
Training Session | Wednesday September 13, 2017 | 4:00 – 7:00pm
Practice Session | Tuesday October 3, 2017 | 4:00 – 7:00pm
Applicants must have:
- Knowledge of resources available to people with dementia and/or mental health issues
- At least 5 years of related experience in working with seniors or dementia services
- A degree in a related field (BA, MSW) and experience in facilitation is preferred
Note: Successfully completing the program means a commitment to participate for one year, assisting with publicity, and providing at least one workshop.
How to Apply:
- Complete this application form.
- After acceptance into the training program, you will receive a link to a video to review, and a short quiz to complete before the September 13 session.
DEADLINE: August 31, 2017, 5:00pm
Feel free to share this opportunity! To download the flyer for this training click here.